Peace of mind, security, and convenience of domain name escrow via Escrow.com
Guaranteed domain name ownership transfer to you before payment.
Pay by Wire Transfer, PayPal, Check, Money Order, or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
Secure, encrypted website, Escrow.com
You May Initiate A Transaction
1. Sign up for a free account at Escrow.com if you do not already have one.
2. Initiate a transaction. You are the buyer.
3. From your Escrow.com account (on Escrow.com website); you will be prompted for the domain name seller's email address. If you do not know who the domain name seller is and/or what the seller's email address is already, we will provide you with this vital information, which can be verified via the domain Registry's WHOIS database(s) including ICANN.
4. Once the transaction is started; you can expect to then receive 3 email's; one from DomainName.ForSale, an email from the domain name seller and an email from Escrow.com regarding the transaction and the easy steps needed to move forward with the acquisition of the domain name.
We Can Initiate A Transaction
1. Let us know that you would like to buy a domain name for sale and you want to use Escrow.com's escrow service for the transaction.
2. Simply provide us with your email address. We will initiate the Escrow.com transaction.
3. You will receive 3 email's; one from DomainName.ForSale, one from the domain name seller and an email from Escrow.com regarding the transaction and the easy steps needed to move forward with the acquisition of the domain name.
4. We will stay in constant communication with you, if you'd like, until the domain name is transferred into your name and you are happy.
You will NOT pay for the domain name for sale until AFTER domain name ownership is transferred to you.
Not Sure What To Do and/or How Escrow.com Works?
Watch the Video and Read "How It All Works"
If you still have questions or concerns;
We Will Take Care Of Everything For You
And Guide You Along
Escrow.com is a globally recognized, trusted escrow service.
They protect both buyer and seller.
Funds from a transaction are held in escrow, by Escrow.com, until the domain name is transferred to the buyer.
Buyer must confirm and give the OK before funds are transferred to seller.
A fee is charged by Escrow.com. Buyer pays escrow fee unless otherwise indicated and/or agreed upon.
Escrow.com's Fee is VERY LOW = Only 3-5% of the price of the domain name.
Escrow.com's Domain Name Escrow in 5 secure steps
1. The Buyer and Seller agree to terms - After registering at Escrow.com, both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes the price of the domain name(s) for sale and who pays the escrow fee i.e. the buyer or the seller.
2. The Buyer pays for the Domain Name For Sale via Escrow.com - The Buyer submits a payment, selecting wire transfer or in some cases PayPal, credit card (American Express, MasterCard and Visa) or check/money order. Escrow.com verifies good funds and updates the website to prompt the seller to transfer the domain. Payment options and Process times vary.
3. The Seller indicates the domain name transfer process has started - After payment is secure, the seller is prompted to work with the buyer and the registrar to transfer the domain ownership to the buyer. Each domain registrar has a different procedure to transfer domain ownership.
4. Domain registration transferred by the registrar - The inspection period is started once the Buyer indicates control or Escrow.com confirms the WHOIS information reflects the Buyer's customer profile. The Buyer confirms full control through the registrar and accepts the domain on the Escrow.com site.
5. The Seller is paid by Escrow.com - When Escrow.com can verify the domain has been transferred to the Buyer and the inspection period has ended, the Seller is paid. The transaction is complete.